Founded in 1980
Trimpac Meats was built with an emphasis on customer service. Over 35 years in the business Trimpac Meat Company has reached many milestones and has grown not only with their customers but also within the industry to a ‘Best in Class’ Operation across Western Canada.
Trimpac Meat Company is a Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) federally registered facility. That means daily on-site CFIA inspection of our HACCP Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point food safety plan. Trimpac recently achieved Safe Quality Food (SQF) Level 3 designation – the highest level of auditable food safety available and the only SQF designated meat-cutting facility in Western Canada! Benefits of this program include:
- Increased product safety
- Traceability of raw materials and finished goods
- Employee food safety awareness with on-going training programs
- Standardized manufacturing practices
- A highly trained and knowledgeable QA and Food Safety team continually audited by accredited professionals.
- Food Quality and Food Safety Audits. Lots of them.